Put an end to the costly and risky cycle of investing in servers and computers by moving them to the Cloud. You’ll eliminate upfront capital expenditures, and save on management, operating systems, application upgrades, and maintenance.
- Mobile: Access servers and desktop applications wherever you are and from whatever device you’re using.
- Affordable: Move desktops and servers from the capital budget to predictable, easy-to-budget operating expenses. Generally, the total cost of cloudCOMPUTING is less than what it costs to buy and maintain servers and desktop and laptop computers.
- Economical: Extend the life of your existing equipment. Cloud desktops require only a light-weight client so you can use Cloud desktops from even outdated PCs.
- Easy: Just install the desktop client and enter the server address and your user name and password.
- Secure: Data is stored in the Cloud, so business continuity is built in.
- Basic: 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, and 10 GB storage – for staff who have only one or two apps open at a time, such as call center and data entry staff
- Standard: 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, and 20 GB storage – ideal for most users
- Pro: 4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, and 40 GB storage – for power users.
Customize your desktop implementation by choosing:
- Microsoft Office Standard or Professional Plus or OpenOffice
- Hosted Exchange
- Additional vCPU, RAM, or storage
- HIPAA/PCI compliance
Add a Cloud File & Print server. Our standard server includes 2 vCPUs, 4GB RAM, 10GB storage, but can be customized to meet your requirements.
Our vSphere Enterprise server includes 250 GB of bandwidth per month. You can customize it to meet your requirements:
- vCPUs and RAM
- EMC Fiber Channel SAN disk storage
- A public IP address with Managed Firewall Service for port traffic filtering, access lists
- Network Address Translation, FloodGuard, and DoS protection.
Cloud Computing Resources