Put an end to the costly cycle of investment in computers by moving them to the cloud. You’ll eliminate upfront capital expenditures and save on management, operating systems, application upgrades, and maintenance.
Our cloud desktops have the look and feel of the Microsoft desktops users already know. With 15 years of experience, we know how to deliver the Cloud.
Cloud Desktop Benefit
- Access servers and hosted virtual desktop applications wherever you are.
- Desktops are accessible from any device, giving users the flexibility to connect from a terminal, PC, Mac, tablet, or mobile device.
- Move hosted desktops and servers from the capital budget to predictable, easy-to-budget operating expenses. Generally, the total cost is less than what it costs to buy and maintain servers and computers.
- Extend the life of your existing equipment. Cloud desktops require only a light-weight client, so you can use even outdated desktops and laptops.
Easy to Use
- Just install the desktop client and enter the server address and your user name and password.
- Access to the desktops is locked; only users with appropriate credentials can access them.
- Desktop data can be encrypted by the user, so that only that user is able to access his/her data.
- Multi-factor login security prevents unauthorized users from accessing desktops even if they obtain the login credentials.
- All the desktops for each specific customer are isolated on the network.
- Customers should not require any specific firewall settings for their users to reach their desktops. Customers that need to connect over VPN connections are able to do so by contacting Appia.
- Click to see our whitepaper on VPNs vs. Cloud Desktops.
- Users can have desktops with any number of virtual CPUs, memory and storage.
Cloud Desktop implementation by choosing:
- Microsoft Office Standard or Professional Plus or OpenOffice
- Hosted Exchange
- Additional vCPU, RAM, or storage
- HIPAA/PCI compliance
Add a Cloud File & Print server. Our standard server includes 2 vCPUs, 4GB RAM, 10GB storage, but can be customized to meet your requirements.
- Basic: 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, and 10 GB storage – for staff who have only one or two apps open at a time, such as call center and data entry staff
- Standard: 2 vCPU, 4 GB RAM, and 20 GB storage – ideal for most users
- Pro: 4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, and 40 GB storage – for power users.
Customize your desktop