cloudVOICE | VoIP desktop phone solutions
The phone is the lifeline between you and your customers and suppliers. Our cloudVOICE solution is a reliable and feature-rich desktop phone service that costs less than an in-house phone system. And because it’s in the Cloud, your communication remains up and running even if your office suffers a power outage or other disaster.
- CloudVOICE Datasheet
- cloudVOICE Video
- Phone Numbers
- Cloud vs. Premise Phone Services_Weighing the Benefits and Risks
- Cloud vs. Premise Services_An Independent Look
- Savings: cloudVOICE represents a real savings over owning an in-house phone system. Moves are free and immediate; adds and changes are quick. And you can easily scale your IP desktop phone services up as your business grows.
- Reliability: The cloudVOICE platform has 99.999% uptime, backed by the best service level agreement in the business. And our team of engineers and technicians are available any time by phone, email, or our self-service portal.
- Productivity: Save time with optional Voicemail to Email and Visual Voicemail.
- Choice: Choose VoIP desktop phones from Polycom, Yealink, and other IP desktop phone makers to find the right phones for your users.
- Mobility: Install a softphone on your desktop and mobile devices to make and receive calls anywhere you have a Wi-Fi connection, just as if you were at your desk.
- Experience: We’ve been providing Cloud services to businesses and non-profits for more than 15 years. We know how to deliver the Cloud.
We offer Basic and Advanced auto-attendant solutions. Record your own auto-attendant messages or choose Professional Message Recording to have a voice-over professional to record them for you.
Our phone services are designed and priced to meet key user needs:
- Common Area: For break rooms and reception areas. Extension-to-extension dialing only
- Basic: For conference rooms, visitors, and some staff. Includes outbound calling
- Desktop: For most staff, with voicemail and CommPortal. CommPortal enables call management, click to dial, and other time-savers, from a PC desktop or the web
- Virtual Extension: For staff who use cellular phones rather than desktop phones or softphones
Phone Service Options
Use these options to further customize phone services:
- Unlimited calls to the U.S., Canada, and selected international landline destinations
- Add voicemail to email and/or visual voicemail. Both are great time-savers
- Use call recording for sales and other staff who need to keep recordings of their calls